8 good reasons to choose Garston Vets for your Pets
We understand you have a choice of vets in Somerset & Wiltshire, so why choose Garston Vets to care for your pets? Well, we have put together eight reasons that may help you decide.
- We are a long established and locally owned practice, run by veterinary surgeons who can always make decisions in the best interests of your pet.
- Our team completely understands what a great part animals play in our lives. As pet owners ourselves, we will care for yours as if they were our own.
- Our Veterinary Surgeons and Registered Veterinary Nurses have numerous qualifications and decades of experience between them. You can be rest assured of up-to-date knowledge and expertise.
- We are constantly investing in modern equipment and facilities, including state of the art surgical instrumentation, diagnostic tools and an on-site laboratory.
- You can count on us to be here for you and your pet around the clock. Our own out of hours service means that you have access to a Garston veterinary surgeon any time of the day or night.
- Garston Veterinary Group is an RCVS accredited practice. The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons only recognises UK establishments that meet their stringent assessment criteria.
- We like to give back to our loyal customers through our recommend a friend offer, and the range of benefits & discounts available through our Wellness Plan for cats and dogs.
- You can receive free pet care advice straight to your inbox, when you sign up to our regular email news.