Bright & spacious consultation rooms
Our light and airy consulting rooms have been designed with you and your pet in mind. They have plenty of room to allow our vets to perform a complete examination, and for our nurses to run a variety of clinics.
Each consulting room at all of our five surgeries is equipped for their role:
- non-slip examination tables
- computer consoles for access to all clinical records
- chillers or fridges to store vaccinations ready for use
- scopes for examining both eyes and ear canals thoroughly
- table-top scales to weigh cats and smaller pets
- the essential treat jar!
The most important asset of any consulting room is of course the friendly veterinary surgeon or nurse that you and your pet will be getting to know at every visit!
Feel free to read more about the Garston Vets team.